From the Scottish Borders to Orkney and from the Outer Hebrides to the Isle of Skye, mysterious standing stones, stunning Castles, Celts, Romans, Picts, Vikings, Kings, Queens, clansmen, warriors, inventors and explorers to name a few, Scotland wants to tell its proud story to you.
Discover Unlimited Beauty
The Lochs, valleys, mountains, coastlines and beaches, yes beaches, are iconic in Scotland and are simply breath-taking in their beauty.
To appreciate, you have to get out and into the landscape, experience it up close in experiential visits, walks, hikes and city strolls. Explore the towns and cities, explore the crafts and culinary delights and maybe spot a haggis or a Nessie in the wild!
Did you know?
- The national animal of Scotland is not Nessie or the Haggis – it’s the Unicorn?
- The shortest Scheduled flight in the world is between Westray and Papa Westray in the Orkney islands and takes 1 minute 14 seconds.
- The Royal Tennis Court at Falkland Palace is claimed to be the oldest in the world.
- The world’s first-ever colour photograph was taken in Scotland
- The village of Dull in Perthshire is twinned with Boring in Oregon USA.
CONTACT OUR ACCOUNT MANAGERS
CONTACT US ON +44 208 731 2165